LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

SHMEH

Lol this whole video had me grinning the entire time, it was hilarious and definitely worth watching.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

lol

I lold at the hugs and love one...just pure hilarity.

Trucido Trucido

Breathless

enough said on that subject, great animation...

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Wow

Good stress reliever is all sences of the word, one of the few cames ive actually came back to to play again just because its so fun to beat the crap out of that vending machine, mostly because we ALL know we wanna do those things when a vending machine doesn't give you your soda... >.>

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

nice, but some annoying cricks.

I loved that game and its now on my favs list but I havea few things to say about it, it was really choppy to say the least. Since all the songs in the game are composed using the games music making system all them usic in the game made by it was extremely choppy. But other than all that it was a really great game! Keep making em!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

great!

very very gory but awsome i hope you keep up the good work.... hope you make a 3rd i love all your dark cut games for the gore and ickyness. nad i loved this one because of the realistic pictured it made my skin crawl but i like it that way :)

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

wow

Amazing song, I loved the remix and brings back old memories of a great show i spent hours watching as a kid. I was so pissed when they cancelled it, I dont even watch CN anymore.

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

noice

agreed with MiLink there, sounds liek a mix of dethklok and SoaD, very good mix :)

Blackcore Blackcore

in awe

this music should be played in hell...cuz it matches perfectly. fucking amazing and i love the drums and effects in the music. thanks for giving this gift to newgrounds :)