Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Wow

Good stress reliever is all sences of the word, one of the few cames ive actually came back to to play again just because its so fun to beat the crap out of that vending machine, mostly because we ALL know we wanna do those things when a vending machine doesn't give you your soda... >.>

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

nice, but some annoying cricks.

I loved that game and its now on my favs list but I havea few things to say about it, it was really choppy to say the least. Since all the songs in the game are composed using the games music making system all them usic in the game made by it was extremely choppy. But other than all that it was a really great game! Keep making em!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

great!

very very gory but awsome i hope you keep up the good work.... hope you make a 3rd i love all your dark cut games for the gore and ickyness. nad i loved this one because of the realistic pictured it made my skin crawl but i like it that way :)

> - RhythmBlaster > - RhythmBlaster

AWSOME

that was very challenging and addiction and nice job on the rythm and detail to the game...as i said very challenging....

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

very nice

i enjoyed it the whole time i was playing i love the gore lol. and the giant eagle picking up eople and throwing them into a nest of gigatically huge baby birds is just hilarious to me. i give it a 9!